Tuesday, 19 October 2010

A Sweet Little Magnolia Jar

Good evening to you all out there in blog land
Today was the 2nd day of my week off from work, the housework is almost up to date and I have spent quite a bit of time in my Beach Hut, making quite a bit of mess.

Now, didn't I tell you in my last post that October has been just one of the most fabulous months and I did not think it could get any better, well it has...............but you will have to wait and see to find out why, sorry - oh don't you just love a bit of suspense - I know I do................keep watching and I will let you know soon enough :)

I would like to welcome all my new followers and thank all of my lovely visitors for taking the time to leave me such amazing comments, I love them all.

Here is what I made after tea today, just a little something but I am so enjoying my colouring at the moment
The jar is an old and cleaned Yankee Candle small jar it is filled with assorted sized beads.  The image an angel of a magnolia, not sure on the name and the ribbon from stash.  Image coloured with copics with an Atyou clear glitter pen on the purple for that added sparkle and a clear glitter sakuro pen for the wings and a little white gel for the highlights.

I did not actually think that this would actually be suitable for any challenges but I was quite surprised, here is what I am entering this cute little number into

Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid - Pastels
Stamptacular - No Cards
Mad 4 Markers - No Cards
Corrosive - No White

Now I am going to have a nice relaxing bath to sort of wash the glitter off me

Remember you can still support the Ear Trust Charity here

enjoy the rest of the week and if your not feeling so good at the moment, hope you feel better soon

Hugs Kate
xx

18 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fantastic creation Kate, glad you're having a fab start to the week. Enjoy your bath and think of me out in the rain playing netball in an hour or so!!!!

See you Sunday xxxx

Mandy said...

Hun this is gorgeous, fab idea, that little Tilda is adorable.
You are so naughty keeping us in suspense lol.
The nestie frame you asked about is quite big Kate I think it's about 5" across and it's a Marianne die and comes in a set with some flourishes
hugs Mandy xx

Miria said...

What a great idea, Kate! I like your creation! Miria

Tammy said...

Ahh, so sweet. Love it!

Curlybear said...

Hi Kate and welcome to the team it is great to be working with you, take care have a great week, Hugs Bridget ;)

Emma said...

What a cute little jar! Love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us over at Mad For Markers!

Janet said...

this is so cute! thanks for joining the corrosive challenges this week!
hugs

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
oh ya is such a tease how long i gota wait?? Fabulous creation hun, she looks beautiful, sue,x

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

What a pretty project! Thank you for sharing and inspiring! It's time for another challenge at Papercraft Star and we hope that you will consider using your creative talents to join us for our "Thank You" theme! We are currently accepting applications for our Design Team too and It's also not too late to sign up for our $25.00 gift certificate drawing! Hope you visit us today! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Sammi said...

This is gorgeous Kate! LOVE it! thanks for joining in the Mad for Markers challenge :D
Sammi
xx

tiggertastic said...

that is soooooooooooooo sweet, lovely work

sarah xx
tiggertastic blog

Karita said...

I love this Magnolia jar!!!! :) What a brilliant idea!! :) Tilda looks so adorable :)

Thank you for joining us at SSC and hope to see you again! :)

Hugs,
Karita

Adria (I now have 3 Copics!) Slauterbeck said...

omGOSH! i've always wanted to come up with something clever to do with those used up candle jars!!! You are so clever and this is soooo cute!
thank you for sharing your "anything" project with us at stamptacular sunday challenge!

LynneForsythe said...

and a "Cute Little Number" it is!!!

thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful idea Kate! Gorgeous colouring Hope you got all the glitter off lol! Thank you for joining us in our Anything but a card Copic Colouring Challenge over at Mad for Markers, hope to see again soon, take careX:)

Sue said...

This is so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at 'Mad for Markers'.
hugs
Sue x

Michelle said...

What a great little project. Very sweet. Your colouring looks fabulous.

Thanks for joining in the Mad for Markers challenge.

Michelle :-)

Alicia said...

This is a gorgeous jar! Thanks for joining in our "Anything but a Card" challenge at M4M and good luck!
Alicia xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10