Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Cuddling in the Snow

Morning to all of you in blog land
I just wanted to take a couple of minutes here to 

Wish all of my Visitors and Followers a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

This little creation was the Christmas Card (hopefully my last Christmas Card post of 2011) for the ladies at the Cutting Crew in New Waltham Grimsby and for Angela their boss, who without fail makes me look fabulous every time I go in for a make over

The base layer is that fabulous mirror gold card and the contrast is the same.  The papers are Dovecraft a 12 x 12 stack called Noel.  The image of course is a Penny Black and the sentiment added to the image plate is by Personal Impression and available at Grimsby Crafts.  The ribbon was a gift in my last order from Wild Orchid and the little pearls/gems and the antique pretty snowflake charm are from the Hobby House.  The edge punch is the MS holly.Gold gel pen used for dots and then over glittered with a clear gel sakuro pen.

Here is a close up of the image coloured with copics

Thank you as always to all my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave such inspirational comments, love them all.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Bearly-Mine - Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft - Winter Pals
Oldie but a Goodie - Christmas Animals
Wild Orchid - Christmas Friendship
Simon Says Stamp - Bingo (Ribbon, gems, sparkle)

Hugs and Enjoy your day
Kate
xxx


25 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the colours and the holly punch.....

Little K Smith said...

Aawww another gorgeous PB Christmas card Kate! Adore the little hedgies and lovin' the rich green 'n' gold colour combo too :)
Kelly.x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Love the image and colours.xxx

Sandra said...

Thank you Kate, this card is gorgeous as always and all the very best to you and your family for 2012 enjoy your Christmas :) Sandra H

Dr Sonia S V said...

How sweet your hedgehogs look Kate and wish you a Merry xmas and Happy New year too
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab card, love the cute hedgies and the gold and green is so classy. Debs xx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous work Kate - Happy Christmas to you too hun, Jo x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the hedgies and the holly border. Merry Christmas.
Kevin xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and beautiful kate.

greetings karin

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate. I love this image and you've coloured it perfectly as always. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Debbie x

Dora said...

Awww how cute and sweet, the image is adorable. Love the colours too xxx

ladyjanet_56 said...

This is such a pretty card I'm sure they will love it I know I do, the candle is FAB U LUS too so you have put all your stuff away? snap so have I. Have a good Christmas & you can show me your new colours :) that is on your good girl list. Janet

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love that cute image :D
Wishing you & your family a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

coops said...

gorgeous card kate.i love the sweet image and fabulous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Fluffles said...

Great card, & I so love that holly border. Thanks for joining us at An OBAG. Have a great Christmas, Jx

DesignerDiva said...

This is stunning Kate, I love that holly border and your image and colouring are delightful!

Thanks for joining us at Oldie But a Goodie for Tracy's Christmas Animal Challenge and best wishes for a Very Merry Christmas
Hugs Laurie x

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh, that image is absolutely darling! You did a great job with this card. It just turned out so soft and sweet. I hope whoever you send it to LOVES it! It's really great.
I would like to invite you to stop by my blog. I'm having a give-away this week. Hope you can stop by!
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Inspired By Friends said...

Love the image. Your card is beyond cute. I sure do hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

BIG HUGS,
Beth

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

This is so wonderful! Green is my favorite color so you won me over there!! Love your layout and border. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. See you again soon.
Renee
PTT DT

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Kate love the cute Hedgies.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Arline said...

Aww what a cute card. Love the colour green you have used. Lovely hun xx

ahlers5 said...

Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC this week.
Diane

sara said...

really sweet card love that image thanks so much for joining us at oldie but a goodie this week
hugs sara x

Stampin Mindy said...

This is super cute! Love the image.

Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts.

Hugs, Mindy

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...