Monday 2 May 2011

Things Seem A Little Fishy around here my Son

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Today I get to show you another Wild Rose image available at Grimsby Crafts, and for those of you who have followed me for sometime, around this time I have to create several fishing related cards, for Father's Day and for Matt and Mike's birthday cards.  In my never ending attempt to locate new fishing related images, I found this one which is part of the new stock at Grimsby Crafts.  Of course it had to make it into my stash.

So here is what I have done with this lovely little stamp

The base layer and contrast colour is a deep green card stock, with some very old stash papers in browns and creams. The oval is one of the smaller grand nesties with the matching scallop oval for it's frame.  The ribbon is from stash as well and the sentiment is one of the new ones which have just arrived in my bundle from MSE.

Here is a close up of the image.


I would like to say hello to my new followers and thank you to those lovely visitors that take the time to leave such wonderful comments on my creations, I appreciate each and everyone of them.

I am entering this creation into the following challenges
The Crazy Challenge - Cards for Men
Stamps R Us - For the Men in Our Lives
Stamp with Fun - Lace or Ribbon
Scrappy Frogs - Anything Goes

Well it is back to work tomorrow but at least it is a short week, and something mega exciting will be announced at the end of this week, so keep watching my posts, now I really must go and get these wedding outfits organised, or I will have nothing to wear.....

Hugs
Kate
xx

10 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW I bet they'd be very proud if they caught a fish as big as that - lol xxx

Sam

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

Sally said...

Love the image Kate he is a real cutie.
Hope you had a fab weekend.
Hugs Sally xxx

ladyjanet_56 said...

I don't beleive it you buying for your stash never :) hope you had a good week-end, I'm sure mike (kitten)will love this card it's rather fun I do like the colours you chose are those Memory maker papers?. see you soon. Janet

Danielle said...

Great card Kate! Love the fishing image and you've matched perfect papers with it! A fabulous masculine card! Oooo, your 'something mega' sounds exciting - can't wait to hear what it is!! :)
Hugs, Danielle

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Kate, I like the image, papers and layout.
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Great card for a fisherman! Your son will love it.

Cheryl said...

Fabulous masculine card!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another great fishing image, love Wild Rose and this is a great male card Kate. Marianne x

Lionelsa said...

Amazing card.
Thansk for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Paper Paradise said...

Seem to be struggling to comment, hope it works....... I must say Fishing themed cards are perfect for the many men out there, especially in your house eh? Love the ribbon bow too, very manly. x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10