Sunday 10 July 2011

Molly Bloom at Paperlane Challenges and an Award

Good evening you all in the land of blog
This is another one of those lovely cards that I created on Saturday in my do what I want time, this card uses a Molly Bloom image and has been created for Grimsby Crafts and was mainly aimed at the new challenge at The Paperlane Challenge Blog which is Anything But Square.  Now I adore Molly Bloom images and why enter this challenge, well not only do I pass Northallerton regularly within my job but that also one of my team lives there.

So what did I play with this time, well I created a circle easel card and not only that I used some of the delish Webster's pages that I recently received in the candy bag from Mandy at A Sprinkling of Glitter

Here it is
The card itself is made with a grand nestie circle with the smaller grand nestie circle for the Webster's roses page.  The doily was distressed with Tim Holtz Tattered rose and the same colour was used to distress the edges of the image plate and the sentiment plate as well as again some second generation stamping of the Prima clear stamp that I love so much.  The easel sentiment is from a House Mouse stamp set and the inner return sentiment is from My Sentiment Exactly.  Several butterflies have been added. Along with some roses from my stash.  The ribbon on the return is from the Hobby House which has been neatly wrapped around an MS daisy punch band and tied in a bow.  I have used liquid pearls for the little pearl dots around the edges and for the bodies of the butterflies.

Here is a close up of the main easel of the card
here is a close up of the inner return you can just see the little butterfly charm
and here is the image coloured in the copics
Isn't she a cutie

I also received on Sunday this lovely award from the very talented Sally
thank you hun for thinking of me.

I would like to welcome ALL my new followers and as you noticed that although I am currently celebrating my 200 follower candy and I am now in my 300's.  So as this candy finishes the 300 Celebration candy will open.  If you have not already entered my 200 follower candy it is still running here.

I would like to thank all my wonderful visitors for all the lovely comments they leave as they pass, thank you for taking the time, I love them all

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
2 Sisters - Summer fun
CYDA - Fancy Folds
Crazy 4 Challenges - Summer Themed
One Stop Craft - Summertime
Totally Gorjuss - Summertime
Card Makin Mamas - Summertime
Crafty Purple Frog - Summer Fun

edited to include thank you Lisa Jane
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Summer Birthdays

Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs
Kate xx






21 comments:

Babs said...

Oh wow your molly bloom easel card is gorgeous it really is so pretty love the colours.

Babs x

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous. LOve the colours! LOve your papers.
Chrissyxx

angelwhispers said...

My word Kate this is adorable!!! Just loving your Molly and the circle easel is just so perfect especially with these yummy papers!!! Love it Chanelle xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

what an adorable card Kate, I like the Molly bloom stamp and that gorgeous paper.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

What a beautiful card.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA,hope you join us next time.xxx

klare said...

what a lovely card inside and out. thank you for joining us at the paperlane challenge. hope to see in the monthly paperlane challenges.
klare :O) x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is gorgeous - i love the round easel style and the cute little image
Why not enter our Summer Birthday challenge at Ladybug crafts ink this month
Lisa x

Arline said...

This card is stunning! Lovely image! Well done on your award too hun!x

Tammy said...

Sweet card Kate, love the cheerful colors and just the right amount of blig!

Arline said...

Oops me again! Have left a little something for you on my blog! ;) xx

Clare said...

Well Kate this is a beautiful card, with so much detail,just lovelyand thanks for joining our first challenge.
Hugs Clare x

coops said...

beautiful card kate.fab sweet image and i love your pretty colours and stunning details :D

xx coops xx

ladyjanet_56 said...

Will you stop making these lovely cards with your Grand you have me yearning for one now, I'm missing that little workout :) I love this bright & cheerful little number doesn't those candy papers look lovely. Janet

& congrats on this award.

Gaynor Greaves said...

wow Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA and good luck, Gaynor DT xx

Kerry said...

This is gorgeous Kate! Your colouring is perfect...the colours perfect and all the embellies...perfect!! Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So pretty! I love the flowers.

Bettina L. said...

Simply gorjuss. Love the papers, love the colours and everythng else. Thanks for playin at Totally Gorjuss this wee. Hope to see you again on saturday. Bettina

crafty amy said...

Lol this really is stinkin' cute :D I love the colours and all the embellies you have added.
Thank you for joining us at CPF.
I am setting up a new challenge blog for Marianne Designs so if you LOVE diecuts check out Marianne's Design Divas. There is follower candy and you can try out for the DT.

Hugs

Amy xx

Shelley said...

What a fabulous fancy fold. Thanks for joining in this fortnights Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at CYDA this time hope you will join us again, good luck xx.

Amanda R said...

Beautiful papers and I love how you used all the butterflies for accents, so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at LCI!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10