Wednesday 16 April 2014

Happy Easter and a New Blog for Wild Rose Studio Inspiration

Good morning to you all

as you all know by now today is my day to showcase some more of those gorgeous


products.  

But before I move on, I know that so many of you follow me to watch those gorgeous Wild Rose Studio creations, products and new releases.  I am excited to tell you that Wild Rose Studio, now have their own 

Inspirational blog

we would love for you to come and follow us, for not just my own creations but the whole Design Teams

Back to today I have for you

Using
Papers - Peach Blossom
I made an Easter Card
Now I don't normally do this size of card, but wanted to enter the Sketch Saturday challenge, this for me and my Wild Rose Studio papers, caused just a little thought process, to allow the 6 x 6 papers to fit, so I needed to split the page and hide the join.  I did this with two of the complimentary papers out of this stack, adding the divide with a punched border with some ribbon wrapped around it.  I added my circular image, but then mmmmmmm the star stopped me again, so I replaced this with a large daisy flower and finished off the Spring spray, before adding all of those lovely string pearls, pearl bows,  pearls and pearl flourishes.  The sentiment was drawn with my silhouette cameo sketch pens and then neatly cut out with the silhouette cameo, all I did was colour it up with my distress ink, cool, will be doing this again. The flowers on this are from here
Paper Craft Shop
Here is a close up of that copic coloured image
cute, now if you adore Wild Rose Studio products then
just a reminder of that current

As always I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors and followers for their inspiring comments, which encourage me and allow me to hop over in return to see their gorgeous work and welcome my new followers.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Allsorts - Spring Blossoms
Colour Me Copic - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Flowers
Sketch Saturday - sketch
QKR - Easter
Stamp and Create - Spring Flowers

Hugs
Kate
xxx

30 comments:

Phi said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love the papers and blooms. The image is so cute and usable for any occasion.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww that is sooooo cute, lovely Spring colours too.

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,gorgeous image and design.xxx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Kate, love the image and colours.
Hugs
Caz x

Squirrel x said...

Adorable! xx

Sammy said...

So, so cute! Love it, and the soft colours are perfect! x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I like the sweet image the flowers and the soft colours.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate. I love the cute image, beautiful papers and such pretty detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Catherine said...

Totally adorable Kate ! Your flowers are so beautiful and the image is too cute ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Deborah said...

Beautiful Kate. The image, paper and embellishments are gorgeous.

Deborah A

Sewe said...

Lovely card :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a very beautiful card Kate with a cute image.

gr karin

coops said...

so stunning kate.i love your spring colours and details and the bunny is so cute :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Kate, an adorable image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable card Kate, lovely spring colours too, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous spring colours and such a cutie! Another lovely card Kate.

Hugs.

Karen xxx
(PS what happened to the photo of the revamp????)

Sherri said...

This is an absolutely beautiful Easter card & whoever gets this beauty will be thrilled. Love your coloring & the design is fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Heather said...

An adorable card Kate, I love the cute image and such a gorgeous colours and embellishments!!
I hope you managed the a Mint choc chip to refreshed!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Great card Kate as always x

Jane said...

How exciting to see Wild Rose Studios having a blog....great to see your lovely card there Kate. I just love Bluebell, such a cutie. I am looking forward to some crafting time as I am now off work until next Wednesday...woop woop. Hugs xx

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card x

Wendy said...

Love this so much Kate! it's adorable and absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

brenda said...

Your creation is lovely Kate and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x (Not sure if you entered my Grand Calibur candy here if not there is still time to do so)

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card as always darl.. lovie the image & the dp's... I wish I could add flowers to look as great as yours :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card with such a cute image. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Easter Challenge." Come back and join us again. Good Luck.

Karal DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Kate. Crossing fingers I feel a bit better today.

Have a great Easter.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous card and cute image love all the pearl embellishments-thank you for the comment on my card and sorry about the mistake I thought these toppers were new releases too
carol x

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate what a sweet image! Love the layout of your card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Grenouille Greetings said...

It's delightful to see you playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Great papers and I love your framing around the prettily coloured image. Thank you for joining in with this beautifully designed card. Hugs, Lesley

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very cute bunny and fabulous detail on your card , love the flowers. Happy Easter jane .xxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10