Friday 31 October 2014

Card-io Ribbon Christmas

Good morning to you all 

I am half way through my week off and having a great time, I am merrily creating for both of my Christmas fairs and here is another of my Card-io one layer creations for the box.

Instead of stamping with the ribbon I used the ribbon as the sentiment holder and stamped all my little stamps around this, love how it turned out, using three different greens, the poppy red and a lovely deep burgundy.  I added some platinum stickles to the centres of all the large poppy red poinsettias.

I would like to say hello to all my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

Don't forget today is your last chance to enter my current candy you can find it in my sidebar :)

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Christmas
The Paper Shelter - Is it too early for Xmas
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

hugs
Kate
xxxxx

22 comments:

Carol said...

This gorgeous Kate, wonderful stamping. Carol x

Deborah said...

Stunning card Kate.

Deborah A

The Craft Bucket said...

Just beautiful, Jane x

Regina said...

Simply fabulous!
sending greetings Regina

Carole said...

great card Kate. I love all those little stamps, one can really go to town. Clever use of the ribbon as a sentiment border.

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Kate ! The background is gorgeous ! You have the patience of a saint ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

McCrafty's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Kate, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Clever idea!! I love this lovely card and your stamp around the sentiment with beautiful colours!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate this is gorgeous, love your design with the stamps, so pretty, hugs Kate x

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful design Kate! ;) HUGS

Debbie said...

Wow, I am loving your stamping on this card. Dearie.Such a fab design.enjoy the rest of your week off.hugs x

Wendy said...

So beautiful Kate, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I realy must find my Christmas set of stamps. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Just beautiful Kate!

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.the sentiment looks fab surrounded by all the floral stamping ;D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Kate, what fantastic stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous one layer card xx

Sandra H said...

Kate this is gorgeous x

Cards By MI said...

Sweet looking card. Love it. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

jenn shurkus said...

such a pretty card and the sentiment is so sweet :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful! Gorgeous colours and your stamping looks perfect.
Rebecca.

Vannessa said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time.

Hugs, Vannessa
TPS DT

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10