Wednesday 25 March 2015

Best Wishes

Good morning to you

As you know by now it is my day to share some inspiration on those gorgeous 


Products.  So

Using
Papers - Silverton Hall
Sentiment Die - Vivianna Corner
Sentiment - Vivianna Greetings
Die - Oval Frame


I made a birthday card.  I used a lovely soft grey contrast as the first layer and matched this with the foliage on the flowers.
Those gorgeous new papers were the next layer and I added the image using the oval frame die, this cute panda fits perfectly.  I coloured the image with copics, before adding the sentiment die the florals some pearl embellishments and of course the bow.

Here is a close up of that cute panda
I loved colouring this one up


As always I would like to thank all of my wonderful followers and visitors, your comments at this time are keeping me going, letting me smile at the end of each day.  Fingers crossed the time to relax will return soon and I can start to visit you all again.  So thank you.

Happy Crafting to you all

Kate
xx

18 comments:

Sue said...

So gorgeous Kate! Adorable image, stunning colouring and such beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Squirrel x said...

Such a pretty card Kate, and that little panda is super cute. I might even get mine inky at the weekend, so watch this space! Hugs xx

Catherine said...

Your card is beautiful Kate ! Love the image - so sweet - and the gorgeous embellishments ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful this image is so lovely a fab card today love and hugs Carole x

Carole said...

brilliant colouring and a super card! fabulous detail.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and a very beautiful card Kate
Gr Karin

cebelica said...

Wow Kate, this is brilliant. So, so cute! I love it!!! Hugs! xx

Lorraine said...

Aww, so cute.
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely birthday card, so elegant. The sweet panda is very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate hope you are well, gorgeous card as always xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable, luv Sam x

Unknown said...

OMG Kate this is absolutely gorgeous and I love the image and it's so cute.
And your design and colours are wonderful.

Debs xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like everything about it!!
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.really sweet image and i love your pretty design and colours ;D
xx coops xx

Lynsey said...

Adorable card Kate! That image is so sweet!
Hugs Lynsey x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous and stunning Kate.
Deborah A

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous

America said...

Beautiful design and very cute image. Such lovely florals and use of pearls. LOVE IT ALL!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10