Monday 13 July 2015

Christmas has started - with a little Cardio Stamping

Good morning to you all

Well it just had to happen, yes I am now in Christmas preparation, so my first Christmas make is this CAS card using Cardio Majestix stamps.  Here it is

I just love how using all these little stamps you can be so relaxed and create something so pretty, the base card is black and just added the white stamped top layer

I as always would like to say hello to all of my wonderful followers and thank you for all of my comments, I will be over to see you shortly

Hugs
Kate
x

13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really, your first Christmas card! What a gorgeous one it is, love the design x

thecraftycavalier said...

Fab, fab, fab!! I'm loving these little stamps at the moment. This is beautiful - perfect for cards that I need to send in the post. Brilliant inspiration. Hugs, Jayne xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I haven't made any for Christmas yet and maybe need to./...but.....
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Fikreta said...

very prety card
have a nice day
hugs

Carole said...

Well done Kate...on your first Christmas card ...and its lovely. Very classy and stylish.

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous such a great stamp it's lovely love and hugs Carole

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful stamp and lovely colouring

Catherine said...

This is really beautiful Kate... I admire your stamping... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous CAS card Kate.

would love to see it in my facebookgroup only christmas cards

Gr Karin

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,so pretty.xxx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Kate, you have created such a pretty wreath.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Well done in getting started Kate and what a one to start with, absolutely gorgeous, I love these stamps too, hugs Kate x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, I like the stamped wreath and the bow corners
Kevin xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10