Monday 25 January 2016

Happy Birthday Bears

Good morning to you all

I know posting on a Monday, just thought I would surprise you all, I might be back on Wednesday, but lets see how I go on that one.  So this is my weekly post for 


where I get to play and inspire you with those gorgeous products, this time around I have 

used

Die - Oval Frame
Image - Bear Hugs
Papers - Polka Dots

and made this lovely little birthday card


This one again is a create and craft scallop card blank


Once again I used my Sue Wilson double pierced squares to create the first layer of super dotty designer paper, before creating a frame too.  I then cut out the oval frame and ran this through my hearts embossing folder.  I stamped and coloured up my image and then cut this out on my new scan n cut, now I have to thank the lovely Vixx for her assistance with upgrading it, so that it picked up the whole of the coloured image.  I added some pearl drops to the hearts on the die cut before adding the cut out image.  I added some bling around the frame a double layer triple layers satin pink bow a couple of IAR flowers and a pearl medallion, finishing off with the Sentiment on the Sue Wilson flag, so girly don't you think.

The image is coloured in copics


Hope you like it

I would like to thank all of my lovely visitors for their wonderful comments

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Live and Love Crafts - Something New
In the Pink - Bling it on
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Create with Critters
Really Reasonable Ribbons - Show me the Pink
Petal Lu Challenge - Anything Goes
Art By Miran - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Something New (my scan and cut)
Crafty Ribbons - Fabulous Flowers
Our Daily Bread - Something New Something Old
DRS Designs - Inspired by Colour (pinks)
Fab n Funky - Buttons (Pearl medallion button) and bows

Hugs
Kate
xx

27 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunning! So beautifully put together - all the elements are delicious! And that bow - WOW! How on earth did you make that? I am in awe! Love it! Hugs, Jayne x

Carole Pollard said...

Just delightful this is gorgeoous love and hugs Carole x

mags said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Lovely image and so much detail.
Mags
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Super-lovely bears!! Your colouring is just amazing and LOVE the design of your card! Gorgous frame and triple ribbon, stunning!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and great colouring on the bears Kate
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate what a really beautiful card, lots of gorgeous details and a sweet image, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and such a beautiful bow.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

Adorable Kate, such a sweet image and gorgeous bow.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

What a beautiful card!! The image is fabulous!xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card Kate, the image is so sweet and I love the beautiful big bow and all the bling.
Lorraine x

Debs said...

This is so beautiful Kate - stunning bow detail.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kate this is stunning and I adore that bow. Your design is wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kate x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, I like the sweet bears, all the bling and the beautiful bow
Kevin xx

Melissa Bove said...

Stunning card! Such a sweet image! Beautifully done!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Shelia said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the sweet image and your bow is amazing!! Thank you for playing along with DRS Designs.

Alison said...

Such a beautiful card, Kate. The image is adorable and that bow is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning card, Kate!! Your coloring of the sweet bears and that amazing pink silk bow is gorgeous!! So many eye catching details. Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

nwilliams6 said...

Kate, I have missed your great cards! This one is sooooo cute! Love the image, your pretty coloring and that totally fabulous bow! Wow, that bow is sooo cool. Thanks for sharing this with us in the DRS Designs Challenge - it is a perfect card for that challenge. Hugz

Alison said...

I'm back - to eco what I said before - and to thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland. We hope you will join us again soon.
Alison x

UTs Hobby Time said...

Stunning creation. SO beautifully made.

berucrafts said...

Hi Kate... What for a stunning card you made... the bears looks soooo cute... wonderful coloring and color choice... Thanks so much for sharing your card by Art by Miran :) Hugs Ute

Deborah said...

Beautiful card and super cute image.
Deborah A

cebelica said...

Kate, this is one super cute card with such a sweet image! And you know how much I love your bows. Awesome!
I'm so happy you stopped by the Crafty ribbons blog and entered your card in the challenge! :)
Hugs! xx

Kat W said...

This is just so pretty and that ribbon bow adds a real wow factor :-)
Thanks for joining in our challenge at In The Pink!
Kat x

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning.
Hope you can also join our challenge here :
http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/challenge-2-anything-goes-dt-call.html

Hugs,
Merlina
My Crafting Stories

Unknown said...

Adorable image & card and I love your triple satin bow. Thanks for joining LLC for our January challenge.


Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10