Wednesday 16 March 2016

Gift Box

Good morning to you all

Firstly I would like to apologise for being a really bad blogger, and not getting to visit you all, but you see I have been preparing for a new edition to our home.  She has now arrived and is slowly integrating with our Gem.

So I now have two adorable Chihauhau's, you can see the daily activity on my facebook page from the link on my sidebar :)

So back to business as you know Wednesday means more of my lovely


inspired creations, today I am sharing with you a Mother's Day Gift Box

using
Die - Flower Frame

Hand created box


Papers are K & Co, I added some pearl and bling string some tonic pearl drops, a Sue Wilson pierced flag die and some florals.


As always thank you to all my wonderful visitors for your inspiring comments, I hope to be over to see you shortly.

hugs
Kate
x

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Sooo beautiful is your box Kate x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful die you have used Kate
Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful box Kate you have made
Dianne xx :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very sweet box for a Mum, the paper is adorable and the frame looks great on it!
Take care of your little furbabies :D

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a beautiful box Kate
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Just so pretty Kate, the papers are beautiful and lovely embellishments too, Kate x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous box Kate, beautifully decorated
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Love the pretty papers and flowers. A gorgeous box. Hugs, Carol S.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Kate. Sorry I am not about but I am at the doctors or hospital most days with hubby. He is still very ill, it has been since last July. Tomorrow he is having a Blood Transfusion.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10