Wednesday 27 April 2016

Dove Love

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for


so today I have another lovely Wedding Card ( I hope you can spot the naught pearl, I have now resolved this, I only spotted it when I took the photo)

Papers - Scattered Confetti
Image - Birds on a Nest


The card blank is a create and craft half scallop


I started by adding a layer of the gorgeous papers and then framing this with the Sue Wilson double pierced square dies creating a double depth border to sit the beautiful die into.  I distressed through the die so that the lovely heart was clear and visible.  I then finished off with the florals and pearls and the two sentiments.

Such a quick card to make and so elegant I thought, hope you do too.

I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs and have a great weekend

Kate
xx

12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, such an elegant design. I did spot the naughty pearl but I probably wouldn't have if you hadn't mentioned it!
Pauline
x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Amazing, I just love how you always fil the inside of the card, look realy great!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Unknown said...

Hi Kate what a gorgeous card and I love your design.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this is so lovely, Kate! The dove with the heart looks so sweet and just LOVE your frame with the roses in the corners! Thanks for the inspiration!

Fikreta said...

so pretty card

Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Carole said...

Lovely card Kate...so pretty , and yes I see the stray pearl...but only cos you pointed it out!

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Kate, the dove and the heart dies are gorgeous, such a pretty design, Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning so pretty the design is fabulous love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

A very classy card. A beautiful design and pretty colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Catherine said...

Totally gorgeous Kate ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful . Love it Kate x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10