Wednesday 22 February 2017

Happy Anniversary

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous and cute new release clear stamps and papers from the fabulous


I made an Anniversary Card and

 I used

Image - Dog with Heart
Papers - Background and Stripes



This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.


I used cream as the contrast, and the Sue Wilson double pierced square to make the layers.  I added a square die frame before adding the cut out image.  I added some corner details and the sentiment on a floral die before adding the bow, a rhinestone heart sparkler, two roses and some tonic drops.

Please note there is mega thank you candy on the Wild Rose Studio blog, so don't forget to hop over and enter.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the image beautiful colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

CraftyNatalie said...

This is a lovely card. I love the image, so cute!

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhh cute and gorgeous Kate
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous design! Great choice of colours, love the cream with the white and the lovely paper! This doggie is adorable, and so beautifully coloured! Love your gorgous bow with the roses, too!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, so adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute and pretty card Kate. Love the colours you have used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carol S. said...

A lovely card and a cute image. Very pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet gorgeous card love and hugs Carole x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10