Wednesday 17 May 2017

Happy Birthday little Dragon

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous products from the fabulous


I made a Birthday Card and

 I used
Image -Dragon and Bird
Papers - Dancing Daisies


This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.


I layered up white as the contrast on this card and then used those beautiful papers to create the first matt.  I added Sue Wilson flags and then added the image using a spellbinders die before adding the ribbon, lily and a little purple heart rhinestone sparkler.  I finished off with some tonic pearl drops in purple.

The image has been coloured in copics with some distressing in lilac around the edges of the card and around the image.  The colours are picked up from the papers.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my Etsy shop



hugs
Kate
xx

11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant what a fab image and design Love and hugs Carole x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Kate, super cute image.
Hus
Wendy x

Carole said...

Lovely fresh looking card Kate and that image makes me smile!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous KAte, such a cute image and fab colours
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

Mrs A. said...

This has to be the cutest dragon I have ever seen. Such a gorgeous card not only in design but colour too. Hugs Mrs A.

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Kate and love the adorable, beautifully coloured, little dragon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card!Love the cute dragon and your fab design!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful , I love that image x

Debbie said...

Wow Kate... your card is so beautiful. I absolutely love it. Great sentiment and image too. Hugs xxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10