Wednesday 6 December 2017

Snowman Family Christmas

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


I made a Christmas Card.

I used
Image -Snowman Family


I used a 6" square scalloped card blank.


The base layer is red and I used some older papers to match with this.  I added a layer of icicles, added a band of red designer papers on this, then a layer of ribbon, followed by some snowflake pearl strings.  The image is on a nestie and the surround is also.  I added a snowflake in the corner and a double triple ribbon, with a flower and a pearl medallion.  The sentiment is a mixture of stamps and I finished with tonic pearl dots in white and red.


The image is coloured in copics with a white highlighter and some stickles.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love the colours :)
Hugs Kaz xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, such a jolly Snowman Family and super design - your bow is gorgeous.
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, fabulous colouring and beautiful embellishments, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another cute but very beautiful creation Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous snowman family and very pretty card
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card!!

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Kate and love the snow family. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!
hugs

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10