Wednesday 6 June 2018

Birthday Wishes

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I made a Birthday Card

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Cats in the Garden
Papers - Backgrounds A4 Paper Pack


I used the background papers as the frame and stamped the images on to my super smooth stamping card.  I then coloured these up with copics and finished with tonic pearl drops in purple on the corners.  A simple card but very effective.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very cute card!

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Kate, I love the framed sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

An adorable card and a very pretty image Kate. Hugs, Carol S.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & pretty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, love your card, such a sweet image and lovely colouring.
Hugs Sue W.

Carole Pollard said...

so pretty love that shape its fab Love and hugs Carole x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10