Wednesday 11 July 2018

Merry Christmas

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I made a Christmas Card

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Bunny Hugs
Papers - Festive Florals


I used a 6 x 6 white scallop card blank


The contrast here is silver mirror card.  I used the tattered lace pearl edge square die to create the pretty edge and then used the Sue Wilson double pierced square for the inner layer.  I used a Sue Wilson die to create the frame before adding the sentiment on a Sue Wilson flag die.  I finished with three lily flowers, a silver bow, a daisy, a rhinestone sparkler and two red bells.


The image is coloured in copics with a little gel pen for highlights and glitter for the fluffy tales and fluffy on the clothes.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Kate is your card lots going on and what an adorable image like how you cut it out to!x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet! Love the image and the mirri intricate frame!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, such an adorable image - a lovely soft and pretty design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

Thats wonderful card!
hugs

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10