Wednesday 19 September 2018

Little Robin from Wild Rose Studio

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I made a Christmas Card

I have used 
Image - Little Robin
Papers - Holly Lane


I used a 6 x 6 white card blank 


So Gold mirror card is the contrast to those pretty papers and I used the Sue Wilson double pierced square for the base layer and added the Tattered lace pearl edged square out of those gorgeous papers on top.  I used a Tattered Lace pearl edged circle to layer the grand spellbinders circle with the image on.  I added the sentiment a mixture of several brands and I just cannot remember the names, on the image plate.  I then added gold rhinestone strings around the outer edge before adding the ribbon the pearl medallion and the florals.  I finished off with some little red pearls.


The image is coloured in copics with a white gel pen for the highlights and glitter for his fluffy bits.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, that little robin is soooo cute.
Lorraine x

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful design with the most amazing bow perfect for that shimmer ribbon Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Morning Kate what a beautiful card and I love your colours.
And I love your magnificent bow.

Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute bird, and love your design!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, what a sweet image and a beautifully designed card, love that amazing bow, Kate x

Fikreta said...

so pretty card.
hugs

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful is your card x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!
hugs

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10