Monday 11 January 2010

wait a minute Mr. postman - Wai-ai-ai-ait Mr. postman

Mr. postman look and see (oh yeah)
You got a letter in your bag for me (please please Mr. po-o-o-stman)
I've been waiting such a long time (oh yeah)


not really....................................... no card tonight, just wanted to say that my new stamps have already arrived, fantastic service.  Can't wait till tomorrow now so that I can go create a gorgeous card with at least one of them. Whoop Whoop roll on tomorrow........................




and just a little note - I got a top 5 mention on the Cupcake Challenge, just sooooooooooooooooo excited, I am really feeling the love for this week, so far....


back tomorrow hopefully with a new stamp creation to show you.


Take care


Hugs Kate x

2 comments:

ARTfulWings said...

Wow this is your week Kate - well done again! Have you seen MDU - DT member required? Hurry up with the new cards with new stamps - see you soon Polly xxx

Paper Paradise said...

Yeah, 'is it a card, or just a letter, hurry get it on your blog for me, oh Mr Postman...............' lol x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10