Monday 22 February 2010

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Excited

Hello everyone

what an exciting day.

Yesterday I finally decided to change my blog and go clean and simple.  Still have a few amendments to make using some of the new available widgets (Sue you know how I love those widgets).  Here is the new blog header...... as above.


Today seemed the perfect day to do this as the image used for my new blog, is part of a photo for my Wedding Memory Box that I entered into the

Let's Get Shabby Challenge Eight 

and today I found out like many others that I had got an Honorable mention for it, thrilled to bits.  So decided to change the blog over today, so I can use the image.

my original post is here, along with the commented on amusing story that went with it, I hope you enjoy.

Anyway hello to Lou my newest follower and welcome to my little area of blog land.

and I am off in a puff of excitement to make the final changes to my blog layout, new year new me sort of thing going on.

cya all soon and thanks for all of your wonderful comments

chow

Kate xx

3 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Congrats on the deserved mention Kate. As I have said before, you have the creative flair for many styles, so well done you! Love the new look blog. It must be great to be able to do things with headers and widgetts and stuff! Soon be Saturday, so see you soon. x

Helena said...

Love the new look, and I see you have discovered the PAGE option too!!! It is soo good as it gets the sidebars tidy, but you don't have to get rid of anything!!!

Congrads on the mention!!

xxxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Love the new header Kate, so fresh and pretty and perfectly spring- like - oh I am so ready for some spring sunshine !!! Congrats on the honourable mention - I am not surprised, your wedding keepsake box was stunning XXX

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10