Monday 5 March 2012

Winner of The My Memories Digital Software Suite

Good evening to you all in the land of blog

Just wanted to quick hop on and draw the winner by random gen of the

My Memories Digital Software Suite

So I revved up the old baby and here is what it selected
and here is the lovely comment with the choice of digital papers that would be the first choice

Sue if you would like to contact me here, I will let you know how to claim your winning software from the Amazing My Memories

I would like to thank all of my lovely followers who entered and remind you that my 800 follower candy is still running here

hope you all have a lovely evening
xx

7 comments:

Amanda xx said...

Congrats to Sue .... excellent prize xxxxx hugs amanda

Minidoe said...

thank you so much Kate!! and congratulations to the winner!!
I will return as soon as possible!
(sorry for my english...)

Sue said...

Oh wow hun, that be me! lol, oh what a lucky girlie, thank you so much hun, mwah.xx of to mail ya toot sweet. sue,xx

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Sue enjoy your candy:)

Craftdee said...

Congrats Sue, thanks for the chance Kate Donna♥

Crafty Loops said...

Congratulations Sue. You will love this software. Lee x

Crafty Loops said...

Whoops! Hi Kate! Lee x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10