Friday 9 March 2012

Oh how Lovely an Award

The other evening I was merrily working my way through my e mail comments to moderate them and came across a lovely invite, just could not wait to hop over to see what was waiting for me

And here is what it was


It came from the uber talented Lou, a very creative lady who after spending what seemed like an eternity, I joined her so I don't miss any more of her gorgeous work.

Now as always this award comes with its rules, so here we go
"If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
  •  Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  •  Include a link to their blog. 
  •  Select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Now as always that is such a hard task.
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award .
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. (that is the bit I hate)
So who did I pick well here are some mega talented people, do hop and take a look at their gorgeous work as it will I guarantee inspire you, as they inspire me
Michaela @ Michaela's Blog
Oh nearly forgot, my seven things
I am currently trying to motivate myself to diet :)
My garden needs a serious hit of love
My ironing pile is taking over the lounge
My beautiful dog is malting again
My sister lives in Zanzibar
I am a craft shop addict
My brother has completed his chemo (awesome)

Okay better hop off and let them all know that I have nominated them

Hugs 

xx

22 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

i know its hard to write the seven facts - but i love reading them
Well done on your award
Lisa x

sam21ski said...

Well done on your award xxx

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh well done on the brother front hun, excellent news!!, Ironing, whats that then? I think I have a hubby who complains about ironing, not sure where I left him though, ROFL.
I love your seven facts they are fab xxx and you did deserve it you know, xxx

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Lol, Forgot to say there's loads on your list that I follow lol, glad they got the award hun, xx

chrissy xx said...

Oh! Thank you soooo much Kate. Very Very much appreciated....
Hugs
Chrissyxx
Will put in on my blog tomorrow ...just finishing a Christmas card lol...

Unknown said...

Thanks so much sweetie, I really appreciate you awarding me this. It's gonna be a tough job picking followers to give this to, so much talent out there. Have a great weekend, hugs Frea

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kate
Congratulatuions on your award and thankyou so much for thinking of me ,i will pop this on my blog later when i have had think lol,have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx

Roma said...

Thank you so very much Kate for nominating me it is very much appreciated ,and i will put this on my blog tomorrow ,i have a bit of a headache tonight but thats just cheered me up .

thanks again & have a great weekend x

Squirrel x said...

Congrats on your award hun, very well deserved. And what fab news on your brother, yaay! Hugs Sxx

Misty's said...

Congratulations on your award,Kate. And many thanks for thinking of me and I did not even have to dress up for the award to pick it up.(LOL).
Massively appreciated.
Michaela xx

mags said...

Thank you very much for thinking about me Kate. It is much appreciated. Have just posted this on my blog with my 7 facts.
Mags
x

Amanda xx said...

Awwwwww Kate thanks so much hun you have once again put a very large smile on my face.....i feel like i have won the lottery lol......much hugs and good news for your brother.... xxxxx Amanda

craftymum said...

Hi Kate
have you checked Hotshot Craft blog recently?!
Hugs Sarah x

Crafty Loops said...

A big Congrats Kate. I hope your brother is doing well. Lee x

Misty's said...

It is time for you to come and see me as well,Kate.
Michaela xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Kate thankyou! (HUG) I am off to do it now. Have a lovely happy weekend. Judy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

thank you very much kate for this great blog award.
If you don't mind I'll give it to all my bloggers who always give comments.
they deserve this.

greetings karin

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Kate :)

Wow! Thank you so much hun, thats really wonderful of you.

I loved reading your 7 facts, and I hope your brother is doing good :)

Have a smashing day hun, you have made mine!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Unknown said...

Well done on reward and thanks for mentioning my blog :) Jo xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Kate, Congratulations on your Award very well deserved too! and thank you for nominating me too so very much appreciated :) Sandra H xx

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, Congrats on your award hun so well deserved and thank you so much for thinking of me to receive this, I now have a huge smile on my face. Will now pick out my 15, may take a while!
Such good news about your brother, how wonderful.
Hugs Sue W.

ladyjanet_56 said...

congrats on your award & congrats to your Brother too. Janet

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10