Friday 21 August 2015

Love in a Book

Good morning to you all

It is my day today to inspire you to use those gorgeous products from


Today I used the red gold edged ribbon from this gorgeous pack

Ribbon Pack - Red

Ribbon Pack - Red


My templates for book folding are from the Peerless range, this one from cd 3 I believe


I added the ribbon to hold the book in position and added one red daisy to match the colours on the binding of the book

I would like to say thank you to all of my followers for visiting and leaving such inspirational comments, I will be hopping over shortly.
Hugs
Kate
x

13 comments:

Catherine said...

So beautiful Kate ! Love it... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love it.xxx

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow...this is absolutely beautiful!!!!!

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Kate, beautiful red ribbons.
I really must give book folding a go.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Such a different project, and so stunning! Gorgous work!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow beautiful done Kate
Gr Karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow beautiful done Kate
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, blown away by this fabulous make, I do think these folded books are wonderful, hugs Kate x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh what a stunner Kate!

Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a fantastic creation Kate, I haven't seen anything like this before.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Fikreta said...

this is wonderful
hugs

Danielle said...

This is so cool Kate! Very pretty way to showcase the ribbon!
Hugs, Danielle x

Tracey said...

Fabulous book folding Kate, I really want to have a go (just can't seem to find the time though) :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10