Wednesday 26 August 2015

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Good morning to you all

As you know it is my day to share some inspiration using those gorgeous

Wild Rose Studio

products, so today I have a CAS Christmas card using foiling for you

so  using 

Image - Teddy in Pot


I used a WhichCraft scallopped card blank and the base layer is red mirror card


I added a foiled sentiment and just this gorgeous image along with some pva red pearl dots

The image is coloured in copics with stickles for the flower centres


I would like to say thank you to all of my followers for visiting and leaving such inspirational comments, I will be hopping over shortly.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Hugs
Kate
x

20 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card and such an adorable image.
luv
Debby

Kath said...

A lovely card - such a cute image and I like the sentiment too.
Kath x

Squirrel x said...

Oh my, beautiful card Kate - she is a little darling, and the foiling looks great! I'm not into full swing with the C cards yet but I have at least made a start now. I can see my WRS coming out soon. Hugs xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such a sweet image and your colouring is stunning. I love your CAS design too.
hugs Sue xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty what a delightful image and sweet sentiment a fab card love and hugs Carole x

Doreen said...

Love the image,a gorgeous card.xxx

Fikreta said...

very cute card
when I saw your text on card I start to sing
have a nice day
hugs

Yvette said...

Beautiful card!

Catherine said...

This is adorable Kate ! I love the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so cute Kate
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate your card is gorgeous, love the CAS style and the little image is so sweet, hugs Kate x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, such a fabulous CAS design
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Kate. I adore the image and the gorgeous colours you have chosen.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful CAS card Kate, I like the image and the design
Kevin xx

Carol said...

A beautiful CAS card Kate, so cute. Carol x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card, she looks fab.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the sweet image, coloured so beautifully, Hugs, Carol S.xx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love the image, CAS design and foiling.
Deborah A

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10