Wednesday 17 February 2016

Happy Birthday

Good morning to you all

As you know a Wednesday means more of my lovely


inspired creations, today I am sharing with you a Birthday Card

using
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a Create and Craft Scallop card blank


I started by cutting a white pierced square using Sue Wilson's Double pierced square dies, and followed this with a designer paper one slightly smaller.  I added the Woodland border which has been distressed to add the hues of orange on top of this a strip of wired ribbon, and a strip of pearl string.  I placed the triple bow on top, adding a diamante heart and two little roses.  I cut the oval frame and distressed the edges of this and placed this on foam pads on the card.  I stamped the image twice and coloured up the images, I then used my scan n cut to cut out the image, and then the added layer of the flowers and the butterfly.  I placed this on foam pads onto the oval frame and layered up the extra bits with pin flair glue.  I cut the Sue Wilson flag and distressed through the die before adding the sentiment. I finished off with the florals and the peach pearls.

The image is coloured with copics and some Atyou glitter pens.


As always thank you to all my wonderful visitors for your inspiring comments, I will be over to see you shortly.

hugs
Kate
x

16 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh Kate, that is one perfectly adorable bunny. Beautiful card sweetie, as always, great colours and I just LOVE the texture on his fur. Brilliant. Hugs xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Wow, Kate, this is realy a grat card, I loove that cute bunny and all the soft colores that you have used!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the image and beautiful colour's
Dianne xx :)

cuilliesocks said...

This is so sweet Kate with gorgeous colours and I love your design, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another really beautiful and cute creation Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is the most adorable bunny and your photography is amazing my friend!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssssss Kate
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

This is truly so lovely l love the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too!

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful this is stunning love that bunny and your fab colours love and hugs Carole x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Super-sweet card, Kate! Love very much the woodland diecut and the pearl string looks great with your triple ribbon (your ribbons are aways so gorgous!!)The cute bunny is adorable, your colouring is just perfect!
Hugs

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such an adorable image and beautiful bow and embellishments.
Pauline
x

DeeDee7770 said...

What a beautiful card! The soft colours make me think of spring as I'm looking out at the 10" snowfall from yesterday. Your colouring is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Amazing card with such fabulous colouring xx

Carol S. said...

A wonderful card and a beautiful image. The design and embellies are stunning Kate. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Whisper said...

Oooo how simply adorable and i so love the peach and cute bunny, Luv Sam x

coops said...

So gorgeous Kate.I love the sweet bunny and your peach colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10