Wednesday 3 February 2016

Valentines Day Wishes with the Wild Rose Studio DT

Good morning to you all

I had a lovely weekend, and had time to get on with some crafty bits too.  Here is just one of my makes, a Valentines Card, which I created to inspire you with those lovely products from 


I used 



The card blank is A2 and I have used it portrait as I wanted to create a card using the mojo Monday sketch

I had cut the wire style die long ago and never could figure out how to use it, as it never looked right with what I did with it, until I saw the lovely Vicky use is on one of her inspirational cards and then it all fitted together nicely.  So I used the full die layering those gorgeous papers behind it.  I added this to the base white card, placed this onto the red card and wrapped the ribbon three times around the card before adding the MFT cut dies in red and then placing the white one on top.  I then cut the doves in love out of left over from the paper pack and sprayed this to adhere it to the card.  Oops forgot to say I cut the bells off it before I sprayed it.  I added the triple depth triple layer bow, the diamante heart, large daisy and rose from IAR some pearl drops in white and red.  I added the with love die raising slightly to curve it and then finished by stamping the free magazine sentiment across the top.

It has been a while since I used a sketch and I have to say I love how it turned out.

Once again I would like to thank my lovely visitors for you kind and inspiring comments, I will be over to see you soon.  Also sorry to say goodbye to those not on the google issue and hope to see you back soon.

I would like to enter the following challenge with this card



hugs
Kate
xx

9 comments:

Sammy said...

Beautiful! I don't think chicken wire has *ever* looked this elegant before. Love it. x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, beautiful ribbon.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful Kate as always. Sorry if I don't comment on all your cards but my hubby is so very ill and I am at the hospital lots of times in a week with him and also caring for him.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, Kate, full of lovely details! You have stretched your dove's die so well cutting the bell! The floral frame looks gorgous and like so much the sweet colours!

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is really beautiful Kate, wonderful colours and detail, Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card an amazing design Love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and the bow is amazing!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Lovely design.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10