Sunday 28 August 2016

70th Birthday

Good morning to you all

gosh isn't it wet, but still very humid.  I do hope that the sun returns a little before the Summer is over finally.  

I made this card a while ago for a customer, the brief, loves dogs and golf, found this image on the web, and it was perfect for the requirements.  It was being posted to Africa so I also provided a box for it.


I made the 10" card blank from white card


The contrast was a deep navy card.  I used some of my very old mens papers and some ribbon along with some tonic pearl drops.  The sentiment is computer generated.  I love how it turned out.

I would like to enter the following challenge

Simon Says Wednesday - it's hip to be square

enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday Weekend

hugs
Kate 
x



8 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome work Katie this seems to fit the bill completely.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Kate this is lovely xx

Fikreta said...

great card

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful and fun card for a men, I'm sure that the recipient will love it!

~@ngie~ said...

a fantastic card darl... love the image & the LO :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and certainly fits the brief. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great Card!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card!!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10