Wednesday 10 August 2016

So Cute Snowman Family

Morning all

I am back with a lovely card using those gorgeous new releases from


a cool and frosty Christmas Card

 I used
Dies -  Snow Frame
Papers - Birds and Berries
Image -  Snowman Family


The base card is a create and craft half scallop blank


I added a contrast of the silver rainbow mirror card with the cool blue papers from this new release.  I used the lovely snowflake die to place the little snow family onto using the MFT rectangle die to cut out the image, I distressed a little through this.  I wrapped some cool blue ribbon around and created a bow.  I finished off with a little bell, a lily and a pearl and rhinestone fancy button.  I added to stickles to the image and some rhinestones to the corners adding some pearl drops to the centers of the snowflakes on the die.


The image is coloured in copics.

I would like to enter 

Winter Wonderland Challenge with this card where the theme is Show us your gold/silver and or an embossed background

I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs
Kate
xx

18 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaaah that is one cute and adorable snowman family, am loving the layout too, luv Sam x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, utterly adorable, wonderful image and fabulous design, Kate x

Carole said...

What acute image and areal 'cool' Christmas card! love your big bow and all your sparkle!

Sammy said...

This is so lovely Kate, and I love how you used the rainbow mirri card. I have some in my stash, but never gotten round to using it, as I had no clue how to make it look good. You definitely succeeded here! x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such a wonderful card! Love so much the silver rainbow mirror layer and the silver frame, and these penguins look so cute!!! The gorgous ribbon is a delight!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Kate
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

very swet card

Carole Pollard said...

Isn't that just the sweetest stamp love your fab card love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

Adorable snow family. Gorgeous card design. Hugs, Carol S. xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful! x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Wow, it is amazing, the background, cute image, glitter, pattern paper, all is so amazing!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and beautiful Kate and I love that bow.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Kate this is amazing ! Just loving that stamp aswell xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Kate, love the silver frame around the image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Christine Harrop said...

Thanks for sharing this great card with us at Winter Wonderland. I love your use of silver and th image is terrific. Good luck with the challenge. Christine DT x

Unknown said...

Lovely! Background looks like a skating rink! Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland challenge. Mary DT x

Cards By MI said...

What a stunner. Lovely card with fabby details and design. Thanks for joining our challenge over at the Winter Wonderland. On Friday we are back with a new fun challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

Eileen said...

A fabulous card.m Love the image you have used and coloured beautifully. Perfect layout and that bow is amazing. Thank you for joining in with our 'Let's see your Silver-Gold, or embossed background' at Winter Wonderland challenge, and good luck
Eileen :)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10