Wednesday 28 June 2017

Father's Day

Good morning

Well the craft room downstairs is now finished and I am just in the middle of moving in.  Photo's will follow soon.

So today I am showing you a Father's day card. I wanted to show you that this pack of papers can be used for masculine cards

I used
Papers - Vintage


This is a 15cm square made card blank.


I used a chocolate brown contrast and layered up with the cream designer papers before creating four panels using the wood paper.  I added the image on top of this, framed in the brown, before adding the tonic gold pearl dots a sentiment and a ribbon knot.

Remember there is some candy on offer on the Wild Rose Studio Facebook page which is linked to the blog. The last day to enter is today.

Okay off to do some more moving of my stash.

Hugs
Kate
x

11 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a super Father's Day card Kate - a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely a great card Love and hugs Carole x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Kate beautiful
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

How cute Kate. I love this little image and the lovely colour palette used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Aww just so sweet Kate, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and what a gorgeous image used to create it along with your layout x

Carol S. said...

Love the image and the design is gorgeous. Love the colours too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and colour scheme :)

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

ike said...

Wonderful card - great colouring on the little bear and I love that wood background.
Ooooh - can't wait to see your new craft room :-D xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Super cute Father's Day card x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10