Wednesday 21 June 2017

Thank You for your patience

Good morning

here I am again and wanting to apologise for the lack of commenting on all of your lovely creations, you see I have been creating a new craft room downstairs and have been painting all of last week and now putting in the finishing touches, I will be back to normal soon I promise.  Well I did make this beauty before I started which is a lovely Thank You card using those lovely new releases.

I used
Image - Dragon Running
Papers - Tropical Birds


This is a 15cm square made card blank.


I used a cream contrast on this card and layered up some of the gorgeous papers in this pack.  I shadowed this lovely WRS die frame with cream to make it pop a little but don't think you really need it with this little cutie stealing the show.  I finished with a nestie tag and some ribbon along with some tonic drops in pink. 


The image is coloured in copics.

Remember there is some candy on offer on the Wild Rose Studio Facebook page which is linked to the blog.

Okay off to do some more craft room creating, see you soon, promise to take some photo's soon too.

Hugs
Kate
x

8 comments:

Carole said...

Fabulous card Kate......I like the pink and green and the way your dragon is complimented so well by those lovely papers. Clever idea to layer the die cuts too and of course fab colouring also!

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and so beautiful Kate
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Kate. I bet your craft room will look gorgeous too.
Hugs Cathy xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So so cute, fab papers and diecuts! Great colouring, too!!

Fikreta said...

Its so sweet card!
hugs

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, pink and green is my favourite combo and those papers are absolutely fab !
Hugs, Kaz xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable image and it's so sweet and pretty with this frame and the lovely paper!

Marjeta said...

Card is gorgeous. I am sure your craft room will be your peace of haven when you will finished it.

Hugs, Marjeta

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10