Wednesday 12 July 2017

New Craft Room and First Card Made in It!!

Good morning

Here I am again with my latest creation for

Wild Rose Studio

Design Team.  I created this little number in my new craft room and I used.

Image - Dragon Running
Papers - Natural Textures

But before I show you my creation, as promised here are the photo's of the new craft room.  I love it, down stairs and the girls can come in and out as they please and on a plus as it is Summer, it is not baking as it use to be in my upstairs room and the only downside is I cannot view the street like I use to but I do have a tv in the room which is a bonus. Thank you to my wonderful husband Matt for putting up all the worktop, laying the laminate flooring and putting the tv up on the wall.









I am still trying to find everything again, but did on the move find things that I had forgotten about.

So on to the card, a birthday card for a sister


This is a 6" square scalloped card blank.


With a lovely fresh feel to it.  Using this lovely sweet dragon, and layering up with those gorgeous papers.  A little distressing on the image plate, which was also embossed with some hearts.  I added the triple double ribbon, a Cameo on a frame, those florals airbrushed with my copics.  The sentiment and some tonic pearl drops in orange to complete the look.


The image is coloured in copics with a little extra added depth using the spectrum noir pencils.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop

hugs
Kate
xx

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

your room is amazing!
Im sure you will have fun in your new room!
and card is gorgeous!
love it!
have a nice day
hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and fab room Kate and a gorgeous card
Gr Karin

Anonymous said...

Stunning card and fabulous craft room! Love it x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10