Wednesday 26 July 2017

Pretty in Purple meets little Bunny

Good morning

Today I am here to share with you my weekly creation for


I went for a Birthday Card for a dear friend,  these papers are so pretty and loved working with all the purple hues.

I used


This is a 15 cm square made card blank.


The contrast on this one is some lovely textured cream card stock, which works really well with these gorgeous papers.  I added a circle of the background papers which has been embossed to a scallop circle and placed this behind the rectangle image.  I added some lovely crafty ribbons lace which matched perfectly, behind the image and then airbrushed some flowers and added this down the other edge.  Placing the sentiment which has been airbrushed to get the lovely colour and some tonic drops pearls and some lilac pearls to complete the look.


The image is coloured in copics and I added some gold gel pen for the butterfly detailing and also some platinum stickles in the centre of those flowers.  The greenery has been coloured with an Atyou Glitter pen.

I am entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week as they are showcasing Wild Rose Studio - The challenge is Anything Goes

Do hope you will join me

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop
hugs
Kate
xx

9 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love the colours Love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Kate, love the colours x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card and what an adorable image used too x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful and cute inside and out Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, the bunny is so cute and I love the pretty papers and colour scheme
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and love the colours, Sweet bunny and a great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lin said...

Oh my goodness, this bunny couldn't be cuter, and I love your beautiful flowers, too! So glad you joined us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Hi sorry really late commenting but just had to stop by when I spotted this gorgeous card, such a cute image and the beautiful flowers !
Hugs Kaz xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10