Wednesday 16 August 2017

I Love the Birthday Boy

Good morning

Today I am here to share with you my weekly creation for


I went for a Birthday Card for a little boy, picking out the blues in these gorgeous papers.

I used
Papers - Tropical Birds


This is a 15 cm square made card blank.


The cream contrast on this one really allows the papers to shine through.  I have pulled on the blue parrot for the ribbon and the image.  I have only added a tattered lace frame in cream and cut out the image with the scan n cut before adding the spellbinders ribbon banner with the computer generated sentiment.  This has been airbrushed to match those blues.  I added a single triple bow, a little heart diamante, a couple of roses and some tonic pearl drops.  


The image is coloured in copics and I used the Atyou glitter pens to add sparkle to the ribbons on the boxes.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop
hugs
Kate
xx

8 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, with a so pretty design and fab colouring on the cute bear!

Unknown said...

Hi Kate what a gorgeous card and your design and papers are gorgeous.

Hugs Debs Cards xx

http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/house-lanternorium.html

coops said...

So stunning Kate.Adorable image and your design is gorgeous :D

Carol S. said...

A very pretty card and love the detail. Cute little bear too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Love it!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Kate. I always adore your bows and flower arrangements.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Stunnning I love the colour combo on this love and hugs Carole x

Marjeta said...

Super cute image. Love how you incorporated into card.

Marjeta

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10