Wednesday 23 August 2017

Wishing You a very Merry Christmas

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from those new releases from


I am loving the new A5 stamp sets with the use of innie and outie images and sentiments, it really allows you to fully create a card.

I used
Image - Jolly Reindeer
Papers - Festive Florals
Sentiments - Winter Cottages


This is an A2 card blank


I used two papers on this one with the gold mirror card as the contrast.  I used the sage ribbon to hide the join of the papers.  I then layered the image with the sentiments onto the gold also.  Finishing off with the holly flourish die, some florals and some green tonic pearl drops.


The image is coloured in copics only this time around I added stickles for the fur.  


and the innie sentiment, just perfect.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shopapart from this one as it is for our lovely Dulcie.
hugs
Kate
xx

7 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love your design and the use of scraps to make the base layer! Sweet image, too!

Unknown said...

Hi Kate another wonderful card and your design is wonderful as always

Debs cards xxx

http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, Santa looks fab with all his reindeer.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and fab image. Love the detail and design. Hugs, Carol S,xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the image :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Carole Pollard said...

Love this that's a great stamp Love and hugs Carole x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10