Wednesday 13 September 2017

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - from the Singing Penguins

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


I love this image and I added a curve of snowy acetate over the image to give it the snowy look. The Wild Rose Studio products

I used are
Image and Sentiment - Singing Penguins


This is a 6" scallop card blank


I used silver mirror card as the contrast and layered the papers onto this, I then used a new background die that is all snowflakes.  I stamped the image and then masked it off, to be able to air brush the background for the sky area.  I then coloured the image and stamped on the sentiment.  Before placing the image on the card I measured, scored and then wrapped the snowy acetate over the image to create a dome effect (image below).  I finished with string diamante around the edges, a little triple bow, a fancy button and a flower.  I added tiny diamante's to the centers of the snowflakes on the background die.


You can just spot the acetate dome if you look closely.


The image is coloured in copics.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop.
hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

very cute!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fantastic card, love so much the intricate background for these cute penguins!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the cute penguins
Dianne xx :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and beautiful Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, sweet image and gorgeous colours, Kate x

Carol S. said...

The penguins are adorable and a gorgeous card Kate. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10