Wednesday 15 November 2017

Happy Birthday Dad

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


I made this special card for my  Father in Laws Birthday and just had to use all those cute images from WRS.

I used
Image - Milton with Gifts and an old Bella with Presents.
Papers - Vintage A4 Paper Pack


I made the card using he scan n cut.


The base layer is brown card stock with some of the Vintage Designer papers on the top.  I then added the two images cut out with the scan n cut, a spellbinders banner with a Birthday sentiment and some gold tonic pearl drops.



I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

This Kate is so lovely x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous & cute Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous
Gr Karin

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and great detail. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

its nice!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10