Wednesday 22 November 2017

Singing Penguins

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


I made a cute Christmas Card, with those new releases.

I used


I used the papers only for the base layer and added the image with the sentiment.  I wrapped a ribbon around the image and then added some of the older dies and some other dies to decorate.  I added tonic pink pearl drops and a little bow with some roses and a small rhinestone sparkler to finish.

The image has been coloured with copics and glitter added.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

8 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous and cute Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kate, cute image and love the die cuts and of course the beautiful bow
Hugs Kaz xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, those singing penguins are so cute
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Adorable penguins and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card! Love the image and that lovely frame!

cuilliesocks said...

Totally adorable Kate, what a wonderful card and I love how you've framed those sweet penguins, Kate x

Fikreta said...

adorable card!

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Kate, such a sweet image and lovely die cut details - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10