Wednesday 16 May 2018

Best Wishes

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I made a Birthday Card

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Bella's Party
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a 5" scallop card blank


I used cream again as the contrast and started with a cream square cut from a Sue Wilson stitched die on top of this is a tonic pearl edge die and finally an unknown die which is so pretty like lace over the top.  I added to this the fussy cut image using the scan n cut the sentiment a bow in cream with a rhinestone sparkler and two little roses, I matched the sparkler with the string bling around the frame of the lacy die.


The image is coloured in copics and gel pens with tonic drops for the hat spots.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

5 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Kate, lovely all the pretty layers & of course Bella herself.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Totally adorable Kate, such a lovely image and your colouring is brilliant, gorgeous embellishments, Kate x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous
gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute and elegant card!

Fikreta said...

Very nice card.
hugs

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10