Wednesday 23 May 2018

Seasons Greetings

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I made a Christmas Card

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Jolly Reindeer
Papers - Birds and Berries



I used a 5" scallop card blank


Silver is the contrast here, with double layer squares and a circle on top of this, and then finally the image.  I added another image on top fussy cut out to bring in really to the front and added the sentiment and some glittered flowers and the sentiment, finished off with little pearls.


The image is coloured in copics with a white highlighter gel pen and a gold gel pen.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Kate

gr karin

Dr Sonia S V said...

Simply fabulous ...love how you used the silver and especially the gel pens
Cheers
Dr Sonia

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome pretty fun filled creation Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card and what a fab imaged you used too x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card!! Love the fun Santa with reinrrt

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!
hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Kate, lovely topper and love all that silver,Kate x x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10