Wednesday 15 August 2018

New Release Birthday Lama with a twist

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

Wild Rose Studio


with another creation using one of the New Release images, you can find all of the new images 

here 

I made a Christmas Card again using one of the non Christmas images, to show you how flexible the images are

I have used 
Image - Birthday Lama
Papers - Frosted Lace


I used a 6 x 6 white card blank 


Silver is the contrast here.  I used the Sue Wilson double pierced square for the base and then created a panel using the Martha Stewart holly edge punch from the Punch around the page set.  I wrapped some lace ribbon around for texture.  I cut out the image using the grand spellbinders oval and one of the spellbinders grand fancy ovals also.  I used one of the older sentiments from Wild Rose Studio and finished off with tonic drops to match the papers.


The image is coloured in copics with Atyou glitter pens, gel pens and some glitter for the ground.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and beautiful Kate

Sandra H said...

This is so pretty x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,a beautiful card.xxx

Carol S. said...

He is rather cute and a brilliant card Kate. Love the design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Love it!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10