Wednesday 1 August 2018

Wild Rose Studio New Releases

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

Wild Rose Studio


but this time with one of the New Release images, you can find all of the new images 

here 

I made a Christmas Card using one of the non Christmas images, to show you how flexible the images are

I have used 
Image - Lama mum and baby
Papers - Frosted Lace


I used a 6 x 6 white card blank 


Silver is the contrast and I layered up the papers.  I used the Sue Wilson double pierced square for the base and the Tattered Lace pearl edged circle along with a spellbinders grand circle for the image plate.  I finished off with the bow, a bell and a rhinestone sparkler. With Tonic drops in each corner.


The image is coloured in copics with Atyou glitter pens and some glitter for the ground.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and design,just gorgeous.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful what a great stamp fab card Love and hugs Carole x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sweet and cute card, love the idea for using this stamp!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, lovely sweet image and beautifully coloured, Kate x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful

Fikreta said...

It's so nice card!
hugs

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10