Friday 10 April 2009


Bank holiday's oh how I do love them, a perfect excuse to relax and do what you love best. Matt took me to the fishing shop this morning to purchase a few bits for his night time fishing, so I asked if he could pop me around to the hobby house and low and behold he did. I forgot the mental note and bought just a few bits and bobs. On returning I assisted the two of them to pack both cars with the fishing gear and hey from 3pm on Friday to 3pm on Saturday is now MY TIME.

As you can see I am making the most of it. This is a lovely little easter card. Just had to use that same backing paper as I used for Grace's scrapbook page as it is so sweet and it went perfectly well with my vision for the card. I found a few ready made embelishments in the draw that went well with a home made embelishment that I made about a week ago. I used another of my penny black stamps from the hobby house and printed several images onto watercolour good quality paper. I used a black stazone ink. I then used my watercolour pencils and some glitter pens to colour the images in. After carefully cutting them out I layered them using small stamp pads.

I really like this one.

Wonder how there fishing is going, it is a little wet here :( hope there not too wet) I wonder who will win the large house fishing trophy and who will get the little one?

Well just going to search for portrait photo's for my first mornings session at "Running with Scissors" and then I may just have to make something else.................




No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10