Thursday 17 January 2013

New Release Raining Roses by Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all in the land of blog, 

here is  your daily fix from little old me on 

Love and Wedding 2013
New Release

So today I would love to introduce to you
but before I do - I spent a little time on Saturday morning early before the family got up, to complete the New Release Video
do hop and have a look at everything.
I made an anniversary card, and don't be in shock for the second time since I bought it the sewing machine came out :) so I apologise for the not so straight lines, I think I need some more practice :(



Recipe
Base colour and contrast is a red pearlescent card
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Always and Forever 
Image - Wild Rose Studio - Raining Roses

Embellishments
Pearls
Sewing machine
Branch punch
Roses from Hobby House

Here is a close up of the image, coloured copics.

If you need a reminder of the full release from


here you go


and with this set is another fabulous paper pack 

Always and Forever

Just perfect


If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 

A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Crafting Designs - Alcohol Markers
Crafting for All Seasons - Something New
Crafts and Me - Something New
Penny's Paper Crafty - Teddy Bears
Ready Teddy Go - Something New
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Stitching real or faux

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

32 comments:

sue w. said...

Morning Kate, how cute are these bears and just love the papers and layout.
Hope you're managing to stay warm.
Hugs Sue W.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Another gorgeous card Kate love those papers aren't they delicious super cute image and so well coloured

jacqui x

Helen said...

Another gorgeous creation Kate. I got my sewing machine out of the loft a few months ago. I did have a little play with it at first but I must admit it's just sitting in my way now, lol

Hugs Helen xx

Squirrel x said...

Ha ha, safe for me to look today as I have this stamp now!! Another stunningly gorgeous card hun, love all the stitching, gives a really soft romantic look. Hugs Sxx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Kate. That image is so sweet and I love the papers and your stitching looks fabulous too.
hugs Sue

Sonia said...

Romantic card dearest friend,lovely image^_^
Have a sweet day^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the image and paper's and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lorraine said...

How sweet are those bears! Gorgeous layout and colours and your stitching looks fab.
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and great design.xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fabulous card Kate, your stitching looks great and the image and paper very pretty. janex

Roma said...

So adorable !

love the cute image & fab papers x

Debbie said...

Hi Kate...another stunner. Love these new stamps...I think I might have to add them to the shopping list.
Hugs Debbie x

Tammy said...

FANTASTIC! Love all the gorgeous layering and stitching! Wonderful card!

rachel said...

amazing colouring Kate and the stitching looks brilliant xx

Catherine said...

This is totally awesome Kate ! I love the papers and the stitching is stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is totally amazing!! I love all of that stitching on your card!! :) HUGS

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, I like the image the stitching and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

SandeeNC said...

Your project is absolutely wonderful, I really love all the stitching that you incorporated!...Unfortunately we cannot consider it in our prize draw because it is linked to too many challenges. We only allow 5 including ours. Thank you for joining us at TioT's and we hope to see you in the next challenge.

Debs said...

So adorable Kate - love the stitching and the pearls are a perfect added touch.
Stay warm.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
hope all is well with you,
an adorable card, super cute image, luv the colour combo, fab stitching, sue,x

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the pearls in decreasing size down the left of the card, and the flowers are really well matched. Maddy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhhhhhh super cute and beautiful card Kate they are so sweet.

greetings karin

Alyx said...

Yet another gorgeous card with such adorable little characters. Love the stitching! Beautiful card.
xx

sam21ski said...

Aww how sweet, gorgeous

Hope all is well with you

Sam xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.stunning pearls and stitching and i love the adorable image :D


xx coops xx

Debs M said...

well done on using the sewing machine again - gorgeous card and colours and fabulous colouring! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Something New’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
Debbie Dt

mags said...

Another gorgeous creation using these lovely stamps. This image is just so cute and love the stitching. Really must think about getting my machine out and having a go.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

How cute are these bears? This card looks fab with all the stitching - very patchwork-like! Just got the lovely mice and the new paper pack; but having just moved everything into my new craft room realise just how many stamps (and everything else....) I've got! Just posted some photos so pop over and have a look if you've got a few minutes.

Hugs.

Karen x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Kate, such a sweet image and lovely papers.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Melanie said...

A gorgeous card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "teddy bear" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge next Wednesday.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

valou250809 said...

Wonderful card! I love the combo colors! thanks for playing with Penny's this week!

Jani said...

Adorable card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10