Monday 21 January 2013

Wild Rose Studio New Release Composition

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

I have nothing new to show you today but thought I would just post my creations of all the new


Love and Wedding 2013
New Release

and remind you all that 

The sponsor of the 

is
And the winner will receive two of their beautiful stamps.
The theme is Vintage, you can enter three times, it is not a Xmas card unless you want it to be and you could be the lucky owner of two of the new releases

let me remind you that there is a video of the 

and here are the cards I created with all of the new releases
but do have a look at all the other design team inspiration too















 Raining Roses

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx


25 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards,fabulous images and colours.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

and they all are gorgeous Kate with great designs.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Hi Kate ,you have created some stunning cards with this range,hard to say which is my favourite as they are all stunning.Jacqueline.S

Catherine said...

You are such an inspiration Kate ! Your cards are always stunning... Love the layout of the first one... And your papers are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

It's lovely to see your gorgeous cards again made with those cute new stamps. Your designs are so inspiring
Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Kate. You have showcased the Wild Rose stamps beautifully.
Lorraine x

ladyjanet_56 said...

Happy cold & frosty Monday & yet it still comes (Snow) what lovely cards how can you choose which you like best when they are all gorgeous, thank you for visiting me see you in Feb if we are not Snowed in :) hugs. Janet

rachel said...

stunning cards one and all Kate - what a showcase xx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous cards Kate, love them all.
Hugs
Caz x

Sonia said...

Fantastic cards my lovely friend^_^
The new WRS image are so sweet and romantic^_^
You did a brilliant work^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

KraftyKoolKat said...

They are all gorgeous Kate, it looks a fabulous range.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Dawn said...

Wow!!! What a stunning line up of cards. They are all my favourite! (how could a girl possibly choose just one?)

Hugs, Dawn

sam21ski said...

Fab collection and great to see them all together

Sam xxx

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous and such wonderful details too hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

PaperDaisies said...

What a great idea showcasing them altogether. I love each and every one. Thank you for the inspiration Kate. Hugs Nina

Alyx said...

All fantastic adverts for the gorgeous new stamps and lovely to get a second look at them. They really are so beautiful Kate.
xx

Sandra H said...

Wow Kate these are amazing x

Tammy said...

Fabulous cards! I want them all!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are all so stunning, I love the colours and those new images are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Janice said...

These are all brilliant. What a great set of cards Kate. Jx

Debbie said...

Hi Kate...I hope you are ok. All your cards are fabulous. I love them all....
Hugs Debbie x

Unknown said...

Wow Kate you've been sooo busy, but I can't blame you for doing all these beautiful cards, all the images are so cute :) xx

Claire said...

Hi, wow what gorgeous cards, the new images are stunning!
Claire xx

angelwhispers said...

Kate these are all so beautiful and love all the delightful designs!! Just bought the heart one and papers yesterday lets hope they arrive tomorrow so I can play! Love Chanelle xxx

Becky said...

wow..All of these cards are stunning!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10