Thursday 3 January 2013

Lincolnshire Based Crafters

Morning to you all
Next Copic Colouring Class
Just wanted to hop on and let you know a couple of things.

Firstly I went to spend my Xmas pennies at Grimsby Crafts yesterday and oh boy!!!!!!! if you did not already know the Xmas Stash is discounted, which means if you are like me and make Xmas cards all year round, then there are some gorgeous clear sentiment sets, adorable Nellie Snellen images, lots of papers and not forgetting some die cuts...................okay so you now know what I got.  
As I would not want you to miss out, hurry in and grab your own.

and

Secondly, as I have missed bumping into so many of my local crafting friends, just thought I would let you know that on Saturday 5th from 10 am onwards, I will be demonstrating in the Grimsby Crafts shop, some of the newer goodies, you know what some people i.e. me will do to grab some extra crafting time :)
So hoping you can pop in so I can have a catch up.

If you are one of my copic card class ladies, I will have created the card for the next class and this will also be on show from Saturday, was colouring the Molly Bloom image last night, love it :)

Hoping to see you all

Hugs 
Kate
xxx

5 comments:

Jane said...

I wish I was nearer Kate, I would love to join the class. Have fun xx

Sandra H said...

l'm too far away for this but would of loved to of attended xx

Gerrina said...

And sadly you spent all of your Xmas pennies? Awell, a girl must have something to dream left, aint it so? I'll love to see your creations with the new goodies! Hugs, Gerrina

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats on your demo classes x
I am way too far to come & visit, but maybe one day x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Roma said...

Wow these are so adorable ! love the papers too x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10