Wednesday 4 September 2013

Wild Rose Studio - More of that New Release

Good morning to you all
 
day three of the  new release from

you can see the full release on the previous post.

today I am introducing you to


I went with the blue palette from the paper stack with this one

Recipe
Wild Rose Studio - image - Antoine and Tree
Wild Rose Studio - Papers - (New Release) Robin's Christmas

I used my grand nestie elegant circle the small one to create the circular layer and added this images matching paper to this.  I added some sentiment ribbon of course in a bow but for me a single one, I know not heard of but it is hard to create a double or triple bow out of this type of ribbon.  I added all those yummy embellishments again, from the Hobby House the rhinestone sparkler, the pearls and the small poinsettias and blue tinted cherry blossom, there is a link in my side bar for the Hobby House.

Here is the image coloured in copics edged with glitter and the tree has been decorated with the Hobby House tiny and small pearls.

I wonder if my tree this year will look so fancy??

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Cards Und More - Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge - Trees and /or leaves
Loves Rubber Stamping - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (and thank you ladies)

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate

30 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Hun - loving these new images and it's great having the matching paper pad. Not sure how you've done it but Antoine's hat and coat actually look as though they are made of a woollen fabric.........great effect. Love all the super embellies as well.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Sue said...

Awwww another adorable image. Gorgeous colours and beautiful matching papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Kate, love the image, layout and gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

Squirrel x said...

Another beauty Kate - this is definitely on my wish list - so pretty and adorable, and full marks for the steady hand needs with those tree lights! Hugs Sxx

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Kate ! As always your attention to details is second to none ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Kate this is awesome, love that image, your colours and all those flowers, wow..xxxx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and beautifully embellished! Love the tree!

rachel said...

another super card Kate - this is wonderful x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Kate, lovely image and I love the dies you've used to cut the papers, love it all, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is beautiful Kate. Your embellies and layout are always so gorgeous. They bring the image alive along with your super colouring.


Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

*Vicki* said...

AW!! He's soo darn CUTE! :) Love the added pearls on your tree! HUGS

scrappymo! said...

This is a lovely image Kate and you have made a beautiful card with it!
That ribbon looks so good and I know what you mean about tying the big bows with it!

I fell in love with Wild Rose Studio stamps from your blog and I finally manbaged to get some when I was in England in August.

I am looking forward to inking them up!

Unknown said...

Kate this is so cute, the image is so sweet and love how you decorated the Christmas tree, so creative ... trying to do some catching up today after my long Summer hols :) Hugs xx

KandA said...

Fabulous card Kate. Love these new images and the design and papers are super xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. The image looks fab and I love the way you've decorated the tree.
Lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooo another gorgeous card Kate.

greetings karin

Nela said...

Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
Thanks for playing with us Bearly Mine Challenge!
Nela xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.really sweet image and your design and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I like the sweet image the flowers the pearls and the papers.
Kevin xx

hazel said...

A beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx hazel.

Indah Permata Sari said...

This is so festive, I love it!! Love the pearl additions to the tree.
Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge :)

Whisper said...

Super, great image and am specially loving the doggy paper and the pearls on the tree too, Luv Sam x

Zoechaos said...

Such a feast for the eyes here, must be a Christmas card for a very special person. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

cotnob said...

Fabulous Kate, another adorable image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

mags said...

Beautiful Kate. The image is adorable and love the blues.
Mags
x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute! Love the image and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

This is so pretty! Love the card design and those pearl ornaments on the tree are so cute. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Debi said...

Gorgeous details! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

America said...

Loving the added pearls to your already awesome designs. Beautiful detailing.

Stempelomi said...

so lovely your card!I love all the details!
Thanks for joining us st cards and more!

Hugs,Beate

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10