Tuesday 10 September 2013

New Releases Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all

more of those new releases today from

if you have not seen the full release yet here you go
Photo: New Christmas stamps about to arrive in stores ...with cute robins and Annabelle plus her little brother Antoine!

today I have worked with 

I did not want to over do this one as the papers perfectly frame the image, and I did not want to hide them.

Recipe
Wild Rose Studio - image - Christmas Robins
Wild Rose Studio - Papers - (New Release) Robin's Christmas
Wild Rose Studio - Sentiment - Jolly Greetings

The base layer is that lovely green that I have fallen in love with for these gorgeous papers.  The fancy nestie oval in white did not look quite right so added some of that gorgeous frantage to make it stand out.  I then just had to add some Christmas Florals,  See here for the tutorial on how I work with my mulberry flowers to make these floral sprays.  I used a nestie ribbon / banner die for the sentiment and some small pearls from the Hobby House.

Here is the image coloured in copics and stickles for the fluffy white on the hats.  The snow around  and the centre of the flowers and the holly berries have been given depth with my glaze sukuro pens

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Hobby Cutz - Anything goes
The Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Glitter/Gloss
Creative Creations - Christmas 
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute Christmas
Lady Anne's - Wings
Marker Pop - Anything Goes
Parade Your Crafts - Anything goes

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate

32 comments:

Unknown said...

These images are just so cute Kate. You're right about the b/p perfectly complimenting this stamp. I spy your "squished" flowers; they do look so much more realistic done this way, which is one of the reasons your cards look so stunning.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Sue said...

Awwww such a cute image, beautiful colouring and I love the matching papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Another beautiful card Kate, xxx

misteejay said...

Another super card using cute little robins. The paper design works so well with the image - I agree that it would have been a shame to cover it.

Toni xx

Nikki Craft said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate:) I totally agree these papers really do frame this image well, they are beautiful! It really is a very cute festive Christmas card x
Hugs Nikki x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, I do love robins and love their little hats. You could enter this or the card below or both into our challenge at Crafty Little fairies, would love to see you there. Hope you will enter my candy too xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and colours.xxx

Jo said...

Beautiful!
hugs Jo x

Catherine said...

Another masterpiece Kate ! Love the texture on the little hats !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Squirrel x said...

Such adorable little robins hun! Love their fluffy hats, and wow what a beautiful design. I could sit here for hours gazing at your creations. Do you think work would mind? Hugs Sxx

Hazel said...

This is utterly gorgeous - thank you for entering The Glory of Christmas 'anything goes' challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

rachel said...

such a cute card Kate and I love the papers too xx

Debs said...

Oh this is sooooooo cute Kate - the image is adorable and the DP's are beautiful.
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing along with The Cuties - good luck xx

Carol Willis said...

Love this super-cute card Kate. Gorgeous image and papers.
Hugs
Caz x

Jane said...

Aawwwhh, Kate this is my fave of the new release and you have made such a gorgeous card with it.Love their fluffy hats and the backing packing is just fab. This stamp and the papers are on my Christmas wish list.....which grows longer by the day;0)hugs xx

cuilliesocks said...

Love this one Kate, the image and papers are gorgeous and fabulous colouring too, Kate x

Tammy said...

Absolutely brilliant! Love the layout and design you used for the cute image!

*Vicki* said...

These are such sweet little peeps!! :) Love the texture and sparkle on your images! Now I know about your little flower arrangements...so need to give it a go myself!! HUGS

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I like the adorable image,and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely Christmas card, just perfect for our challenge at Cutie Pie, thanks for joining us, great to see you here. Good luck cheers Sue N x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kate and those little robins are so sweet!
Lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card again Kate.
So beautiful made.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Oh my days what a lovely Card, Thanks for joining in Creative Creations Challenges, good luck x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate as always and those little robins are just so cute.
Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies 'Cute Christmas' Challenge and good luck x Susan x

mags said...

Beautiful Kate and the papers do go perfectly with the image.
Mags
x

cotnob said...

Another fabulous card Kate, I think I love these new papers as much as the images, they are gorgeous.
Pauline
x

~ginny said...

You are right - that image is nicely framed! I especially like the green filigree oval - ties in nicely with your background DP. Thank you for sharing your project in the “Glitter and Gloss” Challenge at Craft Your Passion!
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passion
RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

Michelle Pearson said...

that image is adorable! Love they cute little hats! :) Thanks for playing the MaRkErPoP Challenge! :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable and yes they are the perfect papers.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa Mensing said...

This is gorgeous! Your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Love, love, love this fabulous Christmas card, I love what you have done with the image it is great. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Lady Anne's Challenge's
Lady Anne's Blog

sweetpea said...

Beautiful card Kate thanks for joining us at The Hobbycutz challenge. Jan DT member :) x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10