Wednesday 18 September 2013

You are so Special

Good morning to you all
Today is my day to share with you my creation for


so here is

I made a birthday card using the no line technique for the first time
The base layer is some textured kraft card and I have used those gorgeous new papers from
Wild Rose Studio - Blackberry Lane
and the sentiment 
Wild Rose Studio - Birthday Circles
on the Nellie Snellen circle small die
I used my grand nestie circles to create the lovely layer and then added those gorgeous embellies, in the main the flowers are from the hobby house, the ribbon and pearls and little antique bird charm are also.  The dies are from Memory box and Cheery Lynn. You can find all the Hobby House products on their site.

Here is a close up of the image using the no line technique, TH DI Old Paper and coloured in copics.  I added some frantage around the image too.
I would love to hear what you think of my first attempt.

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Victorine Originals - Birthdays
Anything Goes - In the Garden
Created with Love - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Birthdays
Fab n Funky - Ribbons

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate

33 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Kate - I think you're so special! Beautiful card and embellies. This no line technique isn't easy at all but you've achieved an amazing "first attempt".

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Doreen said...

What a beautiful card,love the image and fab details.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully. I love the matching papers and pretty embellishments too.
hugs Sue xx

Carol Willis said...

Love this gorgeous card Kate, such a sweet image. Pretty papers and a fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Kate ! As always you have chosen the most delicious image and your embellies are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello kate I realy like your card today,crafting hugs bluebell-flowerwood.

Judith said...

A beautiful card - the no lines gives it a lovely soft effect - great first attempt hugs Judith x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. The image is adorable and I love the design and pretty flowers.
Lorraine x

Chris Hanselman said...

Adorable image. Love it. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges
~~Chris

rachel said...

aw Kate - she's gorgeous and your card is amazing x

Unknown said...

beautiful...love the coloring technique. thanks for playing at parade your crafts

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Kate and you are so clever to use the no line technique. I am not so brave. Lol!!!


Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

susiestacey said...

I think it is beautiful Kate, it looks so different without the lines. x Susan x

Rene said...

This is just lovely!!! Such a sweet image! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp and Create! Good luck!
Rene :D

Deborah said...

Beautiful Kate. Love the no line technique.

Deborah A

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is so gorgeous Kate!! Love your details around the circle panel and your colors are stunning with your sweet image! HUGS :)

K8 said...

What a lovely card, love the image and your coloring!! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenge this week, hugs Kate (DT)

sam21ski said...

Awww, how cute and love that colour combo!!

Sam xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful card Kate.

greetings karin

Dorte said...

Beautiful and cute Kate, You have done wery well with the 'No Lines'. I find that very difficult,
hugs Dorte

Pia S said...

Fab coloring and such a beautiful design! Love the detail of the frantage - I'm over the moon as I FINALLY got hold of some today!

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

Janine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Cute image and great no lines colouring. I've yet to try this.
Hugs, Janine xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute stamp and a really pretty card, must admit I prefer lines on stamps though you have done a great job

cotnob said...

This is lovely Kate, such a soft and pretty card.
Pauline
x

Tammy said...

Love the wonderful image!! Sweet card!

mags said...

A gorgeous card Kate. I think you have done the no line technique beautifully and love the added frantage.
Mags
x

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful, Kate. I love the background paper and flowers.

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.adorable image and i love your soft colours and stunning n lines colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful! That image is so sweet, too! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow this is beautiful. Wonderful job on the coloring.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

Unknown said...

What a cute image and wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.

Hugs,
Maria

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10