Saturday 21 July 2012

Crafters Companion Card Class

Good evening to you all in the land of blog
Today I ran my card class at Grimsby Crafts, where we were creating a card I created using a Crafter's Companion Image, we had a lovely, slightly hot class, think it was the speed we were all working today, but we had fun and our usual interesting conversations

So here is the card we created
It is a generic card, so can be used for many occasions.

All items on this card can be purchased at Grimsby Crafts.

here is the close up of the image
copics used are
Y08, 06, 02 (Wellie)
YG67, 63, 03 (Wellie)
G07 (leaf on Wellie)
R85 (Flower on Wellie)
R02 (Cat nose)
E51, 50 (laces)
C1, 0 (cat)
0 (cat)
W7,5,3,2,1,0 (dog, nose W7, 5, 3)
YG91, 95 (grounding)
B00, 000 (image surround, using a feather effect)


Another close up showing the lace under the large nestie scallop image frame and the copic coloured ribbon.
I would like to say hello to all my new followers and as always, I would like to thank all my wonderful followers and visitors for their lovely inspiring comments, which allow me to hop over and visit you in return.

Just a reminder my 1000 follower candy is still running , please click here and enter the candy, the full rules and contents of the candy are on the original post

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Card Makin Mama's - 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments 
Digi Doodle - Anything Goes

Hugs

xxxxx




34 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

Such a lovely card. I like the green theme - it's so lovely and fresh!

Sharon x

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card Kate, great image. Debs xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate, this is one of my favourite Crafter Companion images and I love the colours you've used with it.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

angelwhispers said...

Kate this is just beautiful a super image and such a perfect design! Chanelle xxx

Chrissy said...

Adorable image Kate, and love the soft colours..love the design and beautiful green ribbon.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie x said...

What a beautiful card Kate, the colours are gorgeous and loving the lace and your ribbon!
Debbie x

Sandra H said...

Wow Kate this is just so beautiful, x

PaperDaisies said...

Thanks for a great class Kate. Promise I will practise before I see next. Hugs Nina

ladyjanet_56 said...

What no Bikkies! Had a really good time today usual crazy bunch + 1 lovely new lady I hope we see her again she was really nice. i'll blog mine tomorrow Kate

Kim x said...

More stunning cards Kate, just sorry that ~i don't have time to comment on them all.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

Lisa Jane said...

oh its too cute .. love the colours and the lace edging
Lisa x

mags said...

A beautiful card Kate. The image is so cute and love the green. Great layout and the lace looks fab behind the nestie.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute it's lovely Kate well done Hugs Elaine

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the cute image and the colours and layout are beautiful

I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sue

Sonia said...

Really wonderful card Kate:) Cite and sweet image and beautiful colors combo:)
Big hug,
Sonia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate the image is adorable, I like the colours the punch work and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

sam21ski said...

Fab shading and love, love, love, those greens

Glad your classes are still going well

Sam xxx

A Casa di Ale said...

molto carina la tua card. mi piace il timbro delicati i colori

ciao da ale

scrappymo! said...

Love the colours. Those little rain boots are so cute!
I have seen little gumboot planters with flowers in them. This would be the perfect card to go with a gift like that.... Mmmmmm

You are planting a seed...I may have to track down this image and look for those planters!!!

scrappymo! said...

Love the colours. Those little rain boots are so cute!
I have seen little gumboot planters with flowers in them. This would be the perfect card to go with a gift like that.... Mmmmmm

You are planting a seed...I may have to track down this image and look for those planters!!!

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
I can't believe how quickly time flies. Another card class and looks like again very productive one. I LOVE everything about it and it is super cute!
Michaela and DP xx

Unknown said...

Great use of lace on your fabulous card!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Roma said...

Gorgeous card

such pretty colours & adorable image x

Mynn xx said...

So cute!!! LOVE that green bow--the ribbon is fabulous! Darling card! :)

rachel said...

so cute Kate - I bet you all had lots of fun making this! Big hugs Rachel xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous kate.the image is really cute and fab colours :D

xx coops xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so cute and so adorable Kate.
very beautiful card.

greetings karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Kate. I do wish I lived nearer to you and you could give me some lessons. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Natali said...

Oh, so cute and sweet. And love how you colour image with summer colours.
Hugs
Natali

Unknown said...

super! this is beyond description!!!! you are very gifted!

lalkygirl said...

what a sweet adi=orable card ,love the cute image and pretty colours
Thanks for joining us at digi doodle shop and good luck
tracey x

Lesley said...

Very cute card, the image is so sweet! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Lace' challenge xx

Sara said...

So so pretty, love the lace behind the oval! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous card Kate! Perfect for our 3 2 1 challenge at Card Makin Mamas - thanks for sharing hugs Susan x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10