Friday 13 July 2012

Stash Shopping and Candy Reminder

Evening to you all in the land of blog

Just thought I would hop on and mention that I will be at the Summer Crafting Craft Show at Doncaster Races tomorrow  and that if you are heading that way, I will be sporting a hand made T Shirt made by my son with my blog name

Downrightcrafty

on the back, hope the sun comes out so you can see me, as I would love to put faces to names, so do tap me on the shoulder and say hello

or  I shall be at the double doors at the end having a breather from all the hectic shopping, at noon

and a just a reminder


My candy is still running with items from
from  


I could not help myself honestly got lots to spoil you all with

you can find it here

take a look
which includes
Garden Bunnies stamp
Bella with Mum stamp
Circle Greetings stamp set
Tilly with Gift stamp
Celebrate in Style papers
Men Greetings
Bella Papers
Annabelle Papers
Strawberry Picnic Papers
Man about Town stamp

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
or in the 

I would like to say hello to my new followers, and thank all my wonderful followers and visitors for their lovely inspiring comments, which allow me to hop over and visit you in return.

So if you have not already, please click here and enter the candy, the full rules are on the original post

Hugs
xx

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

HI Kate ... i wil be there will look out for you
LISA X

Helen said...

Hi Kate, leave some stash for us, we're going on Sunday xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

I would love to have meet up with you Kate but unfortunately cannot go this time having to work :( have a fab time
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Carol Willis said...

Hi Kate, unfortunately Doncaster is just a little too far, I would have loved to have come a long. Good luck, hope you have a great day.
Hugs
Caz x

susiestacey said...

Have a good time, wish l could go but a bit hectic at the mo. x Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Have a great time and show us what you buy.

rachel said...

I'll look out for you Kate! Just leave some goodies for me and my mum!!! Hugs rachel xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Kate have a fabulous time:)x

Karen Petitt said...

Have a fab time! Wish i was well enough to come but bad health stops all outings at times! hugs karen x

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, what a shame I'm going Sunday. I would have loved to have met you hun. Maybe next time.
We will have to compare goodies after the weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Pamela said...

Have a great day Kate, wish I was going.

Pam x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10