Saturday 14 July 2012

Join me for a Drink at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge DT

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Before I get to the normal bit, just wanted to say that if you are going to Doncaster Racecourse today to spend on new craft stash, do look out for me, I will be sporting a T Shirt made by my son, which will sort of ensure you don't miss out and seeing me :)  Would love to say hello and put a face to a name or blog name

any way back to the norm

Today sees the next challenge at the 


with the theme this week chosen by the very talented Andie, who chose the theme of 

Food and Drink

We have two fabulous sponsors this week 

firstly 

who are offering a $10 voucher to the winner

and

secondly


So I made for my inspirational piece, I went for the drink option....................but do hop over to the challenge site to see the rest of the wonderful creations
I made a celebration card



The base layer and contrast is black card with some Bloomsbury Collection papers on top.  A grand nestie circle and scallop frame the image, with tiny pearls picking up the scallops and the punched flower edge.  A Wild Rose sentiment finishes it off nicely.  This sentiment if from the little labels set.

Here is a close up of the image coloured in Copics, now I know your going to think that I planned this image for the sponsor but actually it happened all by chance :) 
The image is called Champagne Fountain from Lili of the Valley

I would like to welcome my new followers and as always, I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors and followers for the lovely and inspirational comments you leave, which allows me to hop on over in return to see your own lovely work.

If you have not already entered my 1000 follower candy you can do so here if you want to, the usual rules apply

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes
The Stamp Man - Anything Goes Summer colours
Totally Paper Crafts - Lots of Layers
Party Time Tuesdays - Lets Get Punchy

hugs 
xx

35 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Kate

Gorgeous card love that image and your layout is fabulous. Have a good day at Doncaster.

Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Kate,love the image and colours you have used.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and colours. Have a great day at Doncaster.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Super cute creation Kate wonderfully coloured lovely colour combo too, great design! Jo xxx

Carol Willis said...

Love this Kate. I really must get this image. Beautifully coloured as always. Love the strong contrast in colours, layout and papers. Fabulous!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

The Little Stamper said...

Great card Kate. Those critters are so cute and I love your colour choices. Hope you have a great day at Doncaster today and don't get too wet!

Sharon x

Marga50 said...

Halo Kate, je kaart is zo mooi gemaakt met je hele leuke digi. Schitterend !!. Fijn weekend, Marga.

Tina said...

absolutey gorgeous , super cute image , thank you for joing us over at ATC's and Cards with Attitude this week . Tina . x

Sue said...

WOW!! Love this card Kate. Such a great image, coloured so beautifully and a wonderful colour scheme too.

I hope you have a great weekend

Sue

Karin said...

Gorgeous card Kate, lovely

Hugs karin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Kate this is gorgeous. I love those papers and the colours you have used. Your layout is awesome. The punched layer is great. Hope you have had a great time at the fair.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Laine said...

Wonderful Card Kate. Fabulous image, wonderful soft tones. Love all of the design details. Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I love the image and the punch work.
Kevin xx

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
Absolutely super gorgeously, super fantastic card! I looooove those papers and could the image be any cuter? No chance! Oh, it brought such a smile to my face.
Michaela and DP xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the color combo you used!

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card with a lovely stamp.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Sonia said...

Brilliant card Kate!I love all these mouses at the party:)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sonia

Crafty Loops said...

Kate this card is really cute, I love the colour combination. By the way.... I have 2 big giveaways up for grabs on my blog.....plus a sneaky wee 3rd goodie bag which isn't up there yet. Lee x

Sandra H said...

Gosh Kate, Your card is just so beautiful and the image is stunning and coloured to perfection with lots of lovely gems to set it in the frame so beautiful:)x

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you got home safe and sound after spending the last of your money lol... it was great to meet you ..
LOve that cute little image .. and the papers .
Have fun tonight
Lisa x

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooo I hope you have a wonderful time kate.
your card is fabulous love those mouses they are so fun.
just another beautiful card kate.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

What a super card Kate, I adore the design and the colours are Fab , those borders are gorgeous Hugs Elaine

Cumbrianlass said...

A very beautiful card, I love the design, the image and the colours.
Nothing I don't like really!!
Janet

Becky said...

This is just stunning! Gorgeous layout and gorgeous colors.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous, love the colours. Hope you had a good spend.

rachel said...

fabulous Kate! I enjoyed Doncaster - didn't manage to see you - but had fun! Hope you did too! Hugs rachel xx

sam21ski said...

Well I'd never of put all those colours together but they look great, #makes mental note!!!

Great to catch up with you and Matt today at the show.

Sam xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Hi kate

Your card is stunning & so love the colours...

Hope you had a fabbie day at Doncaster yesterday, i was there but unfortunately didn't see you...you might of done me, i was the lady walking about with a bright red face because i sick of getting pushed about lol but beside's that we had a great day & spent a small fortune too lol
hugs and xxx
Gemma

A Casa di Ale said...

fantastica questa cascata di topini bello il contrasto di colori

ciao da ale

Whisper said...

Gorgeous colours and layout, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so stunning kate.fabulous colour combo and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

ddazzled71 said...

This is just gorgeous I love the sweet image and the beautiful framework and details. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.
Danie xx

Curly said...

Wow this is just amazing Kate I love the image and the pink champagne or the buzz fizz looks brilliant, I wonder if any of those cute little critters had the hiccups after lol
have a lovely day ,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous card Gorgeous use of those summer colours x Thanks for joining us at The Stampman challenge x

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a lovely card Kate I have those papers they look better in hand. Janet

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10